Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lombardo Webpage Update

Hi all!! I copied the pictures from Bill's site that were still showing, I think we may have lost some of them. I have added them and others to the Pictures page of the Lombardo website. There are still a lot of people who have not accepted my invitation to the Message Board and I have only received a few ideas for the site. Please send your pics, updates, ideas and other info to me m.a.mensah@cox.net, I'm open for anything! I have to pay for this site and I am more than willing to do so...but if I continue to see that people are not utilizing the site I will not keep up the site. I would love to be able to continue a "tradition" that Bill started, and I think it is a great way to stay in touch, reminisce and stay close. I love you guys!

Questions, comments or concerns? Let me know!! This is OUR web page not mine. :o)

Also, if you have friends or other family who would like to take part in our Message board, just send me an e-mail with their info and I will send them an invitation to be a contributor!

~Marsha Ro

No comments: